Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW Tabs & Updates!

Hey folks! Well lots happening on the training and fundraising front. I have added new "TABS" at the top under the title area on this BLOG. This way I can add more content and give my donors more "shout-outs". Thanks to all those who have already hopped on the Bob to Boston Bandwagon.. ...I greatly appreciate it!

I have also added some content that will help you all learn more about the charity; CYCLE Kids that I will be joining for the event! Great folks, doing great stuff!

Another key "TAB" is the EVENTS tab, make sure to check it out and close off the 8th of January (Saturday night) and head over to the Gin Mill for the Fundraiser Night Event! We are hoping to pull some big donations and big bounce back from sales that night as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment