Tomorrow morning we head off to Boston! The time has arrived for the B.O.B. to overtake the northern city!
Today was a whirlwind of running around the Queen City to make sure all the odds-n-ends were squared away so the trip out of here would be smooth. Yet, to top the evening off I got a visit from the one-woman going away committee who decided to appear in full uniform..............no more introduction needed........
The line up for the weekend will go as follows:
Saturday = Queen City Departure
- Arrive mid-day Saturday in Boston via US Airways,
- Grab some lunch at "Leagal Seafood",
- then time to head to the John Hancock Boston Marathon Expo,
- then time to relax with the fam!
Sunday = Eve of the 115th Running of the BostonM
- Grab a solid breakfast and head out for the Marathon Tours: Boston Course Tour and Preview,
- Site see a bit and get teh nerves under control,
- Head out with the fam to the Team CYCLE Kids Charity Dinner Function.
- then hit the bed for a good nights rest for the B.O.B.'s domination of "Heartbreak Hill".
Monday = Race Day!
- 10:40am gun time baby for the 115th running of the Boston Marathon!
- then time for a few Code Blues and a crazy awesome dinner at the Chart House!